- Architect – Heritage restorer
- President of the Architects Order of Engineers and Architects – Beirut
- Assistant professor in Architecture – Lebanese University FBAA
Divina Abou Jaoude graduated from the American University of Beirut, AUB with a Bachelor degree in Architecture. She worked as the main Architect at MSA architects and engineers, before traveling to Paris to work in the cabinet Andrault – Parat. She studied archeological restoration in a joint diploma from Nancy School- UP Paris- and Lyon Lumière. In 2003, she became the owner of M.S.A. Architects and Engineers. Her main work now is archeological restoration and integration of the archeological remains in the modern urban fabric in the reconstruction of Beirut. Furthermore, she teaches at the Lebanese National University in the Faculty of Fine Arts and Architecture.
She exhibited in the women who build at the order of Engineers and Architects in Beirut and also she exhibited at the Venice Biennale upon an invitation from the European Cultural Center
Divina is member of many professional societies including:
- Order of Engineers and Architects of Beirut, Elected member of the executive council of the architecture section from 2001 to 2004, O.E.A Beirut.
- President of the Architect’s Association, O.E.A 2007 to 2011.
- Executive council member in the Association of Architects, O.E.A. 2007-2016.
- LGBC Member Lebanese Green building council, chairperson of Communication and PR committee.