Senior Lecturer in Architecture – American University of Beirut and in Two other universities
- Currently Council Member in the Union of Mediterranean Architects. (UMAR)
- Representative of the Lebanese Federation of Architects and Engineers in the Union of Mediterranean Architects. (UMAR) (2021 – Present)
- President of the Architects Branch, OEA-Order of Engineers and Architects – Beirut (2006 till 2009)
- President of the Architects Association, OEA-Order of Engineers and Architects – Beirut (1999 – 2000)
- Alternate Council Member for Region II, UIA – International Union of Architects (2008 – 2011)
- Initiator – Founder, OMRAN – Society for the Quality of the Built Environment in Lebanon (2002 – Present) Omran is an NGO that advocates and works on remedial action regarding the ongoing urban chaos in Lebanon’s cities and towns, the disruption of the urban fabric, the scarcity of open public spaces and the destruction of Lebanon’s coasts, mountains and scenery.